Quantcast

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Vevo Launch Party Pics

Last night stars were out in NYC for the Vevo Launch Party at the Skylight Studio:

My fave outfit of the night went to Rih Rih. She's giving us shoulder, all-black-everything and bangin' gold accessories - can you say TREND? Loves it...

Ciara stepped out in a metallic gold dress with over-the-knee lace up boots. I must say, I wasn't a fan. Oh hey Adam Lambert...

Is it me or is 50 upstaging Mary J in this pic? I'm getting tired of seeing Mary in these same all-black ensembles. Imma need you to jazz it up Mary J!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe I'm just not a fashion risk taker, but I'm not a fan of the shoulder pads on Rhi Rhi... Thats a real stretch for me, but I guess in the name of fashion you gotta go out on a limb. :)

    ~Nina of *AF*

    ReplyDelete