Quantcast

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Kickin' It: LoveBrownSugar x LiSi Cosmetics Nail Launch

On Tuesday evening, I hosted an exclusive preview of the LoveBrownSugar x LiSi Cosmetics Nail Polish at the LiSi Cosmetics flagship store downtown. Some of my favorite bloggers and social butterflies came out to help me celebrate. Check out scenes from the event:

Beyond my wildest dreams! My very own nail polish!
Aside from my polish launch, LiSi Cosmetics launched an array of their newest Fall/Holiday products. All polishes retail for only $4.90!

Makisha Timothy, LoveBrownSugar.com Assistant & Pop Culture Editor
What I love about the store is that there are makeup artists on-hand to let you try out the products whenever you like. Here, LoveBrownSugar's own Makisha Timothy gets her face beat for the gawds!

Meki and Allison from My Shade of Brown were in attendance. Love their curls!

Love my girl Natasha from Asili Glam - super sweet personality & faboosh hair. What's not to love?

Julee Wilson, Style & Beauty Editor at Huffington Post stopped by (left) wearing LiSi Cosmetics lipstick in "Fierce". Beauty buff Tunisia Wilson (right) came by as well. Long live the statement lip!

 Annika Harris of UPTOWN Magazine passed through to say hi! She's a fan of the polish!

 Misha of TheFabChick stopped by! Definitely check out her site - great fashion & beauty tips!

Black-rimmed spectacles never looked so good! Christen of Divas and Dorks and Ty of Gorgeous in Grey delighted us with their presence. Nothing like a great statement accessory!

 Danielle Young of Hello Beautiful got her makeup done as well. So gorge!

 LoveBrownSugar Intern Grace blows kisses, wearing LiSi lipstick.

 Me and the lovely ladies of LiSi Cosmetics. Stop by the store sometime and tell them I sent you!

Stay tuned! In December, I'll be hosting a meet & greet in-store event for you NYC-based lovelies to come out and shop the store (as well as my new color) before the holidays. Can't wait to meet you guys!
Toodles from the LoveBrownSugar family! Happy Thanksgiving!
 Check LoveBrownSugar on Facebook HERE for more pictures from the event! 

To purchase my polish on PRESALE, head to SHOP LoveBrownSugar
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. all the short people on their pippy toes, including me lol

    -Makisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Very wonderful, and your nail polish is a beautiful shade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it's pretty cool that you were the host
    of the event! That must've been fun.

    Everyone looks great! :)

    Hate’er Jewelry
    The Hated Jewel

    XX Brytani Sierra

    ReplyDelete