Quantcast

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cover Girls: Beyonce for InStyle Magazine + Concert Tonight!

Queen Bey graces yet another magazine cover this season, in all her gold shimmering Sasha Fierce glory. This time the Grammy-winning chart topper covers In Style Magazine's September issue. Fitting as well, that she's adorned in glitter and stars. Magazines just can't seem to deny her star power this season. Can't be mad - she sells issues!


Aside from this lovely covering another magazine, I am BEYOND excited to see her perform LIVE in NYC tonight! I was lucky enough to score tickets to her sold out show at the Roseland Ballroom tonight. This will be my first time seeing her perform live, and I absolutely can't wait. (I've been playing "4" on level 10 around my office all day).


Anyway, follow me on Twitter for up-to-the-minute updates on tonight's performance. I'll try to get as close to the stage as possible and twitpic. Wish me luck!

Check out this Behind-The-Scenes of Beyonce's cover shoot with In Style:


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I bet she gives amazing performances. Are you going to write a post about the show?

    ReplyDelete