Quantcast

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fall Fashion: Five Curvy Girl Must-Haves


Happy Thursday! Today I'm featured on Essence.com with my girl - friend & fellow fashionista Gabi Gregg of Gabifresh.com - sporting our favorite trends for Fall 2011. Huge shoutout to our photographer Brandon Haynes of B Haynes Photo for these amazing shots. Here are a few items we think are must-haves for the season...

1. Cropped Pants


Contrary to popular belief, there are cropped pants to fit every shape and size. I got my colored ones from Forever 21 Plus, and I love them!

2. Leather Jacket


For me, this is a staple in the fall & in the spring. A good leather jacket works wonders for any outfit that needs a little extra edge. My favorite one is actually vintage - got it for $15 at a thrift store!

3. Wedges

Wedges are my best friend. I love the height of heels, but I hate the pain. So I opt for wedge heels on the regular. Scored these Julian Louie for Aldo pair (blogged about them HERE) earlier this April. Wait, there's more!

Pin It!

14 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog on Gabi's page! Love what I'm seeing so far! Your blog will definitely be my fashion source for the coming seasons. You're beautiful! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking something fierce, Christina! Love, love, love it! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sick wedges, and I'm loving red pants for Fall! Gabi's one of my favorites.

    xo
    sydaaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so proud of you keep up the good work! I also love the ankara inspired aldo wedges! They'll never get old! Love em!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey brown sugar! Where can I get those see thru pants?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Anon! My see-through pants are from Forever 21 Plus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fashion blogs are getting quite popular and you have a nice sense of it. Congratulation for your amazing blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like read more information about this, is very interesting! Thanks for the information. A worth bookmarking blog. I would be reading your articles regularly from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this post. I want to more information about this topic and now, I got all information by your post. Everything define in this post is awesome. I think you should make more post which helps us.

    ReplyDelete