Quantcast

Friday, October 12, 2012

Fierce or Foolish: Melanie Fiona's New Hair


It seems as though every time Melanie Fiona graces the carpet, there is something different about her. This week the Guyanese beauty shared a new hair cut (via Instagram) that was sculped by her hair stylist Keith Campbell

Photo Credit: Kirill Bichutsky
We were even able to get a better look as she was spotted at the Paper Magazine Nightlife Awards Presented by Hennesy V.S. rocking the new look. The cut isn't  a super drastic change, but we can see she's now rocking a bob cut with her blonde hair and her long black locks are layered beneath. We really want to stay away from calling it a mullet, but perhaps a "modern mullet" sounds better?  


Fierce or Foolish?
- Makisha Timothy
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Foolish is such a strong word, but I'm not digging it. I'm trying because I love me some Melanie but I just can't dig the look. It just feels so contrived for some reason

    The Indie Byline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really feeling it, maybe if the blonde blended into the black better? If it was JUST the blonde, I'd be totally for it, that shape/cut looks great on her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish she hadn't done itOctober 26, 2012 at 12:41 AM

    The cut is nice however that garish blonde is so unattractive on her skin tone.

    ReplyDelete