Quantcast

Monday, November 2, 2009

Sick SIte Spotlight: Manik.com


I recently stumbled across an interesting article over at the FashionBomb about an online magazine geared towards plus-size fashionistas: www.Manikmag.com

I think it's a beautiful thing, and it's about time. Curvy sistas get tired of seeing the same old skinny girls in Editorial spreads. For those of us with a little more junk in the trunk, here's an online magazine that is a viable option if your looking for the latest in plus size fashion options. I LOVE the site's design and my fave section is the Track Style section, which I'm assuming they'll use to track style icons. They currently have Rihanna listed:

Anyway, check out ManikMag. Even if you're not plus-sized, they're editorials and fashion advice are fab for all to see. Because fashion isn't just for divas size 2...agreed?
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment