Quantcast

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cover Girls: Ciara for L'Officiel Magazine



Ciara looks absolutely stunning in this spread for L'Officiel Magazine. She's greased up, buffed and sporting some hot trendy pieces. Work honey!


The beauty shots are gorgeous.I need these eyeshadow colors in my life. And the bronzer? I die....



 So this needs to be my motivation pic for 2010. Her body is no joke. And this stance is giving me "fit and fearless"...love the overall vibe of the shoot.





Gotta love this ponytail moment they're giving us. I definitely had a slicked-back "down to my booty" ponytail on New Year's Eve this year, just because it was raining. I see the long ponytail is coming back!

Thoughts on Ciara's shoot? I adore the styling, hair and makeup - epitome of a hot fashion spread. 

Image Source
Pin It!

2 comments: