Quantcast

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Flashback: Fashion Week Street Chic


The lovely Hannan Saleh, photographer for Essence.com, shot this picture of me outside of the tents during fashion week in NY this past September. It's late, but...a girl can reminisce right? Good times. Thanks Hannan for emailing me this pic. Already feeling the itch to relive fashion week all over again...

Blazer: Thrifted. Sheer Top: H&M. Skirt: H&M. Wedges: Forever21. Necklace: Forever21. Ring: Street Vendor. Leather Shoulder Bag: Thrifted.

P.S. Apologies for the lack of posts lately! Just started a new position at UPTOWN Magazine and I've been swamped trying to get into the groove of things. No worries, tons of cool posts and off the chains giveaways coming for you guys this month!
Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. oh that blazer fits you perfectly :) Love the colour!!

    http://thestylevoyage.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you had a reaction buttom for it but I had to comment too, I love it. The whole thing just works #Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combinations, you look great :)

    ivonnestacy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on then new position!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have those shoes and I love them! Thanks for giving me a great outfit idea for them.

    Following you. :) www.stylocrat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look fantastic in this. i absolutely adore your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blazer, the color is faboulous!!! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete