Quantcast

Friday, July 1, 2011

Kickin' It: Style Scene Exhibit


Yesterday evening, I had the pleasure of co-hosting a lovely affair in Union Square called Style Scene Exhibit. I posted about it last week and I want to extend a huge hug to all the amazing folks who came out to Bar 13 last night to support!


A fashion stylist showcase to spotlight the work of some professional creative visionaries including wardrobe stylists Tara Denman, Vivian Gee, styling team Klay Williams & Tara Bedard, Kolby Keene and Angela Victoria Hunte, Bar 13's rooftop was buzzing with an eclectic mix of NYC's creative professionals last night. Check out these flicks I snapped:

Fashion blogger Caprece of CapreceKnowsFresh
Color blocking was definitely a trend last night. The ladies came out decked in bright vibrant colors and standout accessories. Above, Caprece rocks bold purple and red with leopard printed shoes, and below Kai-Lee and Misha rock jeweled toned outfits & accessories. Love it!

Standout accessories were the go-to for the night. 


While I rocked my Julian Louie for Aldo platforms, Caprece took it home with this amazing ASOS oversized leather clutch, and Kai-Lee rocked amazing tortoise shell sunglassed from a store called Made in Brooklyn.

Here I am rocking one of my fave little black dresses from H&M. It's funny, this dress is actually worn backwards. It has a zipper at the back, but I like this peek-a-boo detailing better in the front. Also wore my Julian Louie for Aldo wedges and my handy H&M fringe bag.

The lovely ladies of BritShar came out to support.

I took some time out to check out all the style exhibits on display. 


Such creative folks!

And the lovely Shaunequa of TempleofGlam & Makeda of Glamazon Diaries were there as well!

Overall, I had a great time. Special thanks to the Victoria Agency for asking me & Lowefactor.com to host. For more pics, check LoveBrownSugar's Facebook Page!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Love your look and those wedges are FABULOUS!!!! That red lipstick looks good on you too!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love color and the red and purple outfit looks great!

    ReplyDelete