Quantcast

Monday, November 28, 2011

Confessions of a Shopaholic: Top 5 Cyber Monday Deals


For those of you who ventured out at the crack of dawn (literally) on Friday for the in-store Black Friday frenzy, I tip my hats to you. I do hope that you didn't have to endure the grueling agony I experienced that day. Yes, I'm dramatic. No, I didn't lose a loved one. But I did lose some valuable merchandise and for that, I'm thoroughly disappointed. Sadly, a bag of my just-purchased goods was stolen from me on Black Friday. Blame it on being in a crowded mall at midnight when the masses were out. But those goods are long gone, and so is my once undying love for Black Friday. I'm now happily a fan of Cyber Monday. I'd much rather do my in-store shopping when the crazies aren't running rampant. With that, here's my Top 5 List of Cyber Monday deals I think you guys will care about:


1. Old Navy - Super glam? No. Perfect for cheap and sturdy staples? Yes. I'm a fan of their tanks and long sleeved v-neck tees. They're perfect for layering in the fall/winter time. On this glorious Monday, snag your favorites for up to 50% off at OldNavy.com.



2. Shop Nasty Gal - Am I the only one addicted to this store? I always feel like I want one of everything in the store. That's the mark of a damn good boutique. From my fave Jeffrey Campbell platforms to the perfect Aztec poncho, this store never missed the mark for my style. SHOP Nasty Gal HERE






3. Amazon.com - Because there HAS to be something on Amazon you can use. It's like the Walmart of the internet. They've got everything! For those of you who blog and enjoy photography, they've got tons of gadgets on sale. Shop Amazon HERE




4. American Apparel - You're not a real hipster until you have a piece of AA in your closet. Aside from my obsession with their lace bodysuits and mesh maxi skirts, I've been feigning for this cape since the beginning of time. Seriously. Get into their 30% OFF sale with FREE shipping. (Shouts to Chictopia for the tip). Shop American Apparel HERE.




5. ELF (Eyes Lips Face) - Get your beauty fix in with 50% OFF sitewide at the beauty junkie's paradise ELF.com. Whether it's to re-up on your perfect pink pout or to grab stucking stuffers for your best friends, you can't go wrong with luxe beauty loot. like this. Check it out HERE!



For more Cyber Monday deals check out some of my favorite sites like Refinery 29 for their 14 Cyber Monday Deals and UPTOWN Magazine for the Cyber Monday Hotlist!

Are you stocking up on deals today? Comment below & tell us about any sales we missed!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. i stopped myself for getting into the sales but now i regret it lol

    ReplyDelete