Quantcast

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

LoveBrownSugar Chic: Polka Player

The weather is warming up - time to show a little leg! 

My personal style rule is only to flaunt one asset at a time. So when the limbs are on display, the arms and cleavage are tucked away.

I've really grown to appreciate my legs. I used to hate them. In this outfit post "Long Walk", I talked a little about how self-conscious I used to be about wearing shorts.

Now that I've grown more confident in my body type, you can't tell me anything. *flips hair*

I mixed prints for this look rocking a polka dotted pair of shorts and an ankara fabric clutch.

This is the same Della x Urban Outfitters clutch/wallet that was gifted to me in celebration of the collection launch. You can read more about the collection HERE.

The fitted cap and army fatigue jacket make this look a little less girly.

Always sporting a colorful arm party.

Jacket: Vintage | Top: H&M | Shorts: Forever 21 Plus | Shoes: Zara | Clutch c/o Urban Outfitters | Cap: Buffalo Exchange | Cuff c/o Stella & Dot | Bangles: Street Vendor | Necklace: Forever 21 | Watch c/o Caravelle by Bulova

Get The Look:

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Looking good!! Loving those shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your legs are great! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I'm sure yours are TOO! Don't be shy girl, let 'em hang out :)

      Delete
  3. Work that, merk that, twerk that! Loving those shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahahah I literally laughed out loud. Thanks boo!

      Delete
  4. Ummm yessss... you're killing this look! FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your legs are gorgeous!! I love the look under the jacket... I wish you didn't have it on, lol! Beautiful and 90s grunge look, me likey

    ReplyDelete