Quantcast

Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year's Eve: Celeb Looks


Leona Lewis looks darling in this little lace bustier and tutu skirt. I'm not crazy about the color, but I love the lace and the flower cummerbund.
     
This might be my favorite look of the night. Although I believe she needs to eat a sandwich or two, Nicole Richie's gold sequins dress is adorable. And the YSL tribute pumps take it next level. Love!



 Sooo..this outfit is a fail for me. Love her shoes, but her dress looks straight outta 1999...not cute. And I need her to get some support for those post-baby boobies. Come on namesake...

 
 Well isn't Mariah just the epitome of New Year's Eve glam in this shiny metallic piece? Looks like her and Nick had fun. See any other cool celeb NYE pics? Let me know below and don't forget to vote on who was your fave.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. i LOVED Leona Lewis look !
    and Mariahs dress is fab !

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like Nicole Richie's look too. Not loving the dark hair on her though...maybe it has to grow on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh, christina aguilera and that wretched haircut! yuck!

    i actually LOVE nicole richie's new look. super grown, she looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete