Quantcast

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Confessions of a Shopaholic: H&M July 2010 Product

I was perusing over at Nitrolicious the other day and stumbled on these awesome images of H&M's product lineup for July; most of which are now available in stores. Here are the new pieces:


I'm not huge on pastels, but the dress is a cute one for a summer wedding, or even Sunday service with a lace cardigan. 


Really love the faux leather vest. The v-shaped cut at the buttom gives it an updated twist.

These prints are sick! I'm feeling both. I think the print on the right is more my style though. I can so see myself rockign this with my straw fedora and gladiator flats at a festival...

The lace top on the right is so perfectly on trend. Loose-fitting, cropped and neutral. Perfect. 

Surprisingly, I haven't seen any of these in stores yet. Have you?

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I am so upset that Texas doesn't have H&M's! Every time I travel, that's the first place I google...the H&M's in that state!

    I was at the H&M in Virginia last week but I didn't see any of these pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love your blog , and H&M!! LOL :) would love for you to check out mine :)

    xx Anika
    sweetfacedstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete