Quantcast

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Shop LoveBrownSugar: Summer Cleaning

Hey loves! Life has been super busy these past few weeks and I haven't been able to post (shame on me) so I apologize for the stagnant site. I'm back though, and this time I'm baring gifts! I have two pairs of shoes in excellent condition I must part with. If you happen to be a size 10, you're in luck! Details below:

Condition: Like New - Brand: Rouge - Color: Multi (red, mustard and brown) - Size: 10 - Heel: 5 inches
 PRICE: $34.99

These strappy sandals are super cute but unfortunately I don't get enough use out of them in my closet. They go perfectly with summer dresses and the 2 inch platform makes them surprisingly comfy. Selling for $35.00 to the first person who claims them!

Condition: New/Never Worn - Brand: Lovely People - Color: Multi Black - Size: 10 - Heel: 4.5 inches
 PRICE: $39.99


These peeptoe platforms have some amazing layered detailing around the front. With my exhaustive collection of black heels, I've never had a chance to wear these although they're so perfect and functional. The T-strap and suede on the platform elevates the sophistication. Again, I never get to wear them :(. But you can if you're a size 10!
 

If interested, send an email to LUVBROWNSUGAR@GMAIL.COM with subject line "ShopLBS" specifying which pair you're interested in. It's first come, first served so if you're interested, email asap. Shipping is $10 Domestic US and $15 International.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not much of a high heel person because I have to walk so much at school, but if you have some cute flats or low heels don't hold out on us!

    www.southernfriedfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete