Quantcast

Saturday, July 17, 2010

LoveBrownSugar Feature: Stylish Curves Blog

 Special thanks to Alissa of Stylish Curves blog for featuring me in the "Stylish Curves of the Day" feature yesterday. I'm honored and truly appreciate all the lovely comments. Here's what I had to say about embracing my curves:


"As a curvy fashionista, I always look for pieces that accentuate my positive points and won't make me uncomfortable. In the fall/winter, I tend to live in black leggings and standout blazers/tops, but come summer it's all about the one-piece! This summer in particular, I'm really into rompers and floral prints. I'm also loving printed mini-skirts with pockets. I throw a black or white tank underneath and my favorite flats, and I'm good to go. In general, the best piece of advice I can give to all curvy fashionistas out there, is to wear confidence with every outfit. It's my absolute favorite accessory. After all, when you look good you feel good, and vice versa!"

Check out the full feature HERE
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment