Quantcast

Friday, September 10, 2010

S/S 2011 Fashion Week: Day 2 Sneak Peek

 Wow! It's Day 3 of Mercedes-Benz Fashion week and the fashion bonanza is really in full swing. I'm again, in between shows, so here's a sneak peak at my crazy day yesterday....

Anna Wintour, Vogue
 Spotted: The Anna Wintour seated front row at BCBG's S/S 2011 Runway show...

Left: Kelly Rowland, Right: Ashlee Simpson
 Spotted: Also seated front row were recording artists Kelly Rowland and Ashlee Simpson. I was lucky enough to interview Kelly about fashion week. Video posted to my Youtube channel coming soon!

LoveBrownSugar & Friends, Fashion's Night Out (Courtesy Eighty-vii.com)
And of course last night was Fashion's Night Out! What a blast we had...

Olivia Palermo of The City, spotted at DVF Fashion's Night Out event
 We spotted celebs, shopped, drank and had a ball!

Stay tuned for more updates soon. And remember to follow me @LoveBrownSugar on twitter for up-to-the minute updates on my life under the tents!
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment