Quantcast

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bootie Calls: Urban's Bohemian Flat

Last night I had another bootie call. As you all know, they come few and far between but when they do come - they're dangerous. We all feel naughty shopping for shoes at 3AM, but hey when the urge comes over you, it's hard to fight...

The Industry Aztec Sandal from Urban Outfitters was last night's guilty pleasure. I'm in love with the print and absolutely obsessed with sandals I can wear everyday that have that extra POW- factor. 


Wear these with all black everything and you'll still undoubtedly stand out from the crowd. 

You guys have any recent "bootie calls"? Share below in the comments section. Helps to know other people are as obsessed with shoes as I am...
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I am eyeing these studded peep toe booties at ModCloth. I usually love bright colored shoes, but, these caught my attention
    http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Womens/Shoes/Heels/Studstruck+Heel

    ReplyDelete