Quantcast

Monday, April 19, 2010

Feature Story: Clutch Magazine "Monday's Muse"


Super duper huge thanks to Clutch Magazine for featuring me last week as Monday's Muse! I was so deeply honored to see my face on the homepage of Clutch last Monday. 


Here's my interview with Clutch. I loved their questions:

Name: Christina Brown
Age: 23
Location: New York
Occupation: Editorial Assistant

Clutch: Describe your style in 5 words.
Christina: Sophisticated, Vintage, Downtown, Romantic, Chic.

Clutch: You’re running late for class/work, what do you throw on?
Christina: Black skinny jeans, fitted camisole, linen blazer, gold bracelets, my leopard Tory Burch flats, vintage chainlink purse, Marc Jacobs shades

Clutch: Which designers do you covet the most?
Christina: Marc Jacobs, Diane Von Furstenberg, Alexander Wang, Phillip Lim, Rachel Roy, Oscar de la Renta, Tracy Reese, and (of late) LaQuan Smith – love his shapes and fabrics.

Clutch: What are your staple items?
Christina: Statement flats, well-fitting day to night blazers, embellished platforms – they’re super comfy, gold jewelry and of course the Little Black Dress (my fave’s from DVF).

Clutch: If we were to take a look inside your clutch what would we find?
Christina: My pink encased Blackberry (never leave home w/o it), Urban Decay eyeshadow, Cover Girl Outlast mascara, hand sanitizer (NYC can be really dirty), my Canon Powershot (for those celeb-studded nights) and Carol’s Daughter mini fragrance in Almond Cookie.

For more information on Christina please visit www.LoveBrownSugar.com and follow her @CeceBrown and @LoveBrownSugar.


For all you lovely readers that have come over from either Clutch or Fashion Bomb Daily, welcome! Thanks so much for taking this ride called life with me. And I hope you guys stay tuned!
Pin It!

3 comments: