Quantcast

Monday, June 21, 2010

LBS Street Chic: Spotted in Union Square


 Special shoutout to Shani over at Cashmere Cupcake for spotting me on the street and snapping this super cool collage of pics. I was on my way to Cocktails with Belle; an event hosted by A Belle in Brooklyn  (aka Demetria Lucas, creator of the "cutie run" from Let's Talk About Pep) in Union Square, when the ladies of Cashmere Cupcake and Tefftopia stopped me on the street to snap a pic! Since the event was an evening networking cocktail in the downtown area, I figured I would go for an effortless glam look with a bright-colored blazer and heels. And of course I had to throw on my favorite pair of heels and my turquoise double finger ring. Make sure you guys check out these fly bloggers - they're awesome!

Blazer: Vintage, Tank: H&M, Leggings: Hue, Locket: Vintage, Bag: Vintage, Shoes: Steve Madden, Two-Finger Ring: Street Vendor
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I love this Effortless look. I am all for putting looks together that are effortless, simple and chic. On my blog I highlight Wednesdays' as my effortless day. I call it EffortLESS Wednesdays. Your look was awesome!

    ~Luv Ronnie

    http://www.vjdesarden.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. FIERCE colour of choice for the blazer!!!

    Yellow is TOO fab...i have one but its cropped:

    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! This is a great look on you!!!

    CoutureNinja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i love it like really love and those shoes are hot........i just posted my blog about my blue blaze i adore glad to see thrifting is going so well for you lol www.afatgirlsblues.com

    ReplyDelete