Quantcast

Monday, July 12, 2010

LoveBrownSugar Chic: On the Boardwalk

In case I haven't already mentioned it, I'm obsessed with florals this season. I'm also obsessed with rompers, hence the past few posts featuring floral...well, rompers. Anyway, this is my last I promise! I couldn't resist this vintage piece. I fell in love with the romantic print, so it only made sense to shoot at a romantic location; a private lake boardwalk...

 Something so calming and serene about a boardwalk. The water's close enough for you to dive in, but it's so much more fun just watching the waves collide...

 For a floral ensemble, I tend to go light on the jewelry and accessories, to let the print really take center stage. Neutral heels and delicate jewelry like pearl bracelets and studs.

These have come to be my summer staples. The wooden effect heel is what drew me to them at the store. They're neutrals so I wear them with everything and they're wedges so I can take them from day to night...

So refreshing to get out of the city on the weekends. If I spent my entire week in the concrete jungle I might suffocate. Love it out here...

I love the loose-fitting rompers that can pass for dresses. The floral piece in my blog header is like that as well. If you can't tell, I won't. Double duty!

Always have my denim jacket for those chilly nights near the water. Gives a little rugged edge to an otherwise girly and feminine ensemble...

Floral Romper: Vintage, Wedges: Dollhouse, Bracelets: H&M, Denim Jacket: Old Navy, Ring: Charming Charlie

Photography by Justified Photos
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Those shoes are too cute! Perfect location for a perfect romp...

    ReplyDelete