Quantcast

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Confessions of a Shopaholic: Miss Tina for Walmart

Ruffled Cardigan, $18.00. Denim 5-Pocket Jean, $18.00
 The brainchild behind Dereon, House of Dereon, and mastermind behind the costumes that Destiny's Child became iconic for, Tina Knowles, will be launching a new fashion line affectionately named "Miss Tina" at select Walmart stores nationwide this month. The line is designed to appeal to a widespread female audience of "...size two to twenty," claims Tina Knowles...

Leopard Draped Dress, $18.00
 The line consists of a combination of 30 dresses and separates that will all retail for $20 and under. Peep Ms.Tina talking about the fashion line below...


What do you guys think of the new line? Fierce or Foolish? Will you purchase?
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. For under $20? Fierce!!! Even if it weren't... I could find a way to make it fierce... On to make my Wal-mart wishlist... thanks for this

    ~Yoli
    Diva in Deep Thought

    ReplyDelete
  2. fierce. The clothes look stylish and affordable. Can't go wrong with that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she's onto something here...I've seen at least 5 pieces I would buy and rock with more expensive stuff...

    Smart businesswoman. She's coming into her own...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's october 6! How the hell is some of her pieces out of stock online?!!

    I hate when they do this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my mama Tina! She's amazing!

    -Sherine
    Check out my blog! Feel free to comment!
    http://sherinethegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete