Quantcast

Friday, June 24, 2011

Flavor of Friday: Curvy Girl Swimwear


It's officially summer! I don't know about you, but this summer I don't plan on hiding behind a mumu. Curvy girls don't have to settle for that. At least I never have. You can rock a vintage style high-waist two piece like the one Queen Bey is rocking above. Or, one of my personal favorites, a fitted one-piece with a deep V-neck. It plays up my best features.

Beachside in Puerto Rico, 2010
Curvy girls, if you're looking for inspiration regarding great bathing suits to rock for your body type, you're in luck! I made my debut on Essence.com on Wednesday featuring a special Curvy Girls Guide to Swimwear report with tons of bathing suit options for plus-sized divas like me. Check it out and tell me what you think!

Pin It!

4 comments: