Quantcast

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Fierce or Foolish: Solange Attends INC International Concepts Event


Solange Knowles and her adorbs son Julez stepped out last night to partake in the INC International Concepts announcement event at Open House Gallery. I am LIVING for this color-block moment she's giving us. I mean, really! And the leopard print peeptoe heels and colored leather satchel put the icing on the cake. Plus, those curls are growing out so beautifully. Fierce!

What do you think? Would you rock this look?
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Solange can do no wrong in fashion!! I love how she color blocked with more neutral colors! Love her style!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't personally wear it, but she always looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FIERCE!!!! all the way fierce! I love it!

    XOXO
    Eboni Ife'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like her hair.

    Peace, Love and Chocolate,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the whole look! Solange isn't afraid of color and it shows across many of her outfit choices, but the effect often comes across as incredibly chic and sophisticated (not "look at me I'm color-blocking".)

    I must know where I can get that sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Solange can do NO wrong in my book. This diva is amazing. I love her style!

    www.fashionpad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete