Quantcast

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

LoveBrownSugar Feature: Essence Top 40 Fashion Blogs



I'm beyond excited and overjoyed to be featured in ESSENCE Top 40 Fashion Blogs! I woke up this morning to find tweets and Facebook mentions about the feature and I nearly died! Shoutout to Jared of Lowefactor.com for being the first to let me know I was included.

Again, I give all props and e-hugs to you guys for making this blog what it is. If it wasn't for you all reading my rants & raves, day after day, LoveBrownSugar wouldn't be what it is. Love you and thanks!

Please take a sec to check out the complete list HERE. Some of my absolute favorite blogs are featured!

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. omg you so deserve to be on that list because you truely inspired me to start my blog!!! Thank you sooo much for being an Inspiration to me! Make sure you celebrate!!!! congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You truly deserve it. Not only do you have amazing style, but you are super nice to boot!
    I'm very very happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the feature! You do look totally fabulous.

    ReplyDelete