Quantcast

Friday, September 16, 2011

Solange Premieres Rimmel London Global Conference


Solange Knowles showed up to the Rimmel London premiere in the UK donning a gorgeous mustard floor-length cocktail dress. I love the length and the asymmetrical detailing. And can we talk about that hair? My gah!


I'm also in love with the hot pink lips and neon orange nails. Gorge! Kudos to Solo's stylist Charles Wade for keeping her decked in the flyest gear. She took NY Fashion Week by storm and now she's lighting up the red carpets in London. Love it!

BONUS: Check out this video of Solange DJing that I stumbled on over at Blake Von D's site, from our Fashion's Night Out Blogger Crawl! She compliments my fave blazer that I was wearing that night. Love her!

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Solange is fabulous! I've been saying that for forever. Thanks for this post, she looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More and more and more I am LOVING Solange Knowles. She's definitely moved up to icon status in my fashion book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that I see this dress @ a different angle I like it much better..she's doin some damage lately, love her look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is killing it. Her hair, clothes, skin. She looks amazing.

    -Shakiyla

    ReplyDelete
  5. love her style wish she would cut this hair down a tad bit. I love it when she makes a STATEMENT!

    ~IG2S

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks GREAT. Shes glowing, her hair is full and bouncy, and her outfit is on point.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh god! i love that white dress so much! please post more pictures of it!

    ReplyDelete