Quantcast

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Under The Tents: NYFW Day 1


Yesterday was a whirlwind day. And fashion week is just getting started! Jesus be a fence. Take a look at what I got into yesterday:



1PM: Backstage at Mara Hoffman


I started the day off covering backstage beauty for Mara Hoffman S/S 2012. Loved the hair looks by TIGI Salon. Super cute!


I fell in love with the Mexican-inspired tribal print looks at Mara Hoffman. And I love that her models were diverse!

For a full recap of the behind-the-scenes, check my post on UPTOWN!

3PM: Took some street style pics with photog Erfu Wang, then crashed in the media lounge at Lincoln Center to download & blog!

See the full street style post in LBS Chic: NYFW Day 1

6PM: Nicole Miller Show

Photo courtesy Style.com

I headed to the Nicole Miller show around 6 and spotted lovelies like Tika Sumpter & Angela Simmons front row! I always love bumping into Ange. Below she chats it up with Fashion News Live.


And Tika Sumpter is SUCH a sweetheart. Like genuinely a cool girl!

 

And I saw my love - celebrity stylist Kanayo Ebi. Look out for a "Get Like Me" post from this diva coming soon.


 7PM: Blogger Run-In


I ran into the lovely Karen Blanchard of WhereDidUGetThat.com - love her style! She's super cute - check out her blog, you won't be disappointed!

More updates coming soon! Follow me @LoveBrownSugar on Twitter for up-to-the-minute updates, celebrity twitpics & more from NYFW!
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment