Quantcast

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

5 Ways To Be Free & Live Life Without Worry



Happy Wednesday guys! So I've been commissioned by the wonderful folks at Sprint to share with you all how I live life worry-free. Here are my top five ways to take the edge off when things in life are getting a little crazy:




1. Keep Inspiration Nearby


At the beginning of the year, I wrote a whole series about How To Create a Vision Board. Having inspirational images, quotes and written goals nearby can instantly make your current situation seem less of an issue and more like preparation for attaining your goals. Don't have time to make a vision board? Check out websites and even twitter streams that are dedicated to inspiring daily.




2. Retail Therapy


Believe it or not, retail therapy does help me get through the day sometimes. I don't always have to purchase. Sometimes I can just look at all the trends and new merchandise I want to eventually purchase and that makes me happy enough. It's like an adrenaline rush. Hence, my Confessions of a Shopaholic posts. Those are usually born from a random retail therapy break!


3. Incorporate Color


I've found that incorporating bright color somewhere in my wardrobe makes a huge difference in lifting my mood. Whether it's royal blue nail polish on my fingertips or a pop of neon on my handbag, there's something about a bold color that makes life more tolerable.



4. Take Your Lunch Hour


Sometimes we get so caught up in work that we forget to take a break to regain energy. Once in a while, skip delivery and stretch, go for a walk, or sit outdoors and eat lunch. It's amazing how a little exercise and vitamin D (sun) can change your mood.

5. Try Something New


Whether it's trying out a new hairstyle, checking out a new restaurant for lunch, booking a weekend getaway to some city you've never been to, or just strolling down to your favorite art museum to see the newest exhibit, the excitement of a new experience can really keep things fresh and take your mind off whatever's bothering you.

So there you have it guys. My secrets to living life stress-free! What are yours?

Join me here tomorrow (Thursday, March 15th at 7pm EST) for a livechat Glam Discussion Hour all about living life worry-free. For those of you who participate, 3 winners will be chosen to receive a year-long Netflix subscription. Whoop! Love me some Netflix. The livechat will be hosted below:



 
Sprint is the only national carrier that has truly Unlimited data for all phones while on the Sprint network with the Everything Data plan. No throttling, no metering and no overages. Plus you get Unlimited text and calling to any mobile.  It’s the simple plan that allows you to use data on your phone the way it should be used. Visit http://bit.ly/xK6WDo for more details!


Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Sprint via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Sprint.
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment