Quantcast

Thursday, March 22, 2012

LoveBrownSugar Chic: All In The Pleat


I was playing around in my room taking test shots before snapping this outfit. Two of my recent finds. Two new wardrobe staples - the tribal top and the pleated skirt.


So happy I can finally get my hair up in a top knot. I used the sock bun method. Tutorial coming soon on how I do mine.

Hair & Makeup


I went for a shimmery eye and a matte red lip. Tomorrow I'm going to post a mini how-to on products I used to achieve this look so stay tuned.

Nails


Last week I got minx done at Channing in the City's 2 Year Anniversary Party. The lovely ladies of Nail Taxi hooked me up. My first time getting a full set of minx and I really like it!




The Look


I paired the look with my favorite jewelry and a pair of wedge booties.




Top: Forever 21 (similar one for under $20 here). Skirt: H&M (similar one here and cognac version here for only $64). Wedges: Forever 21 (similar here for only $40). Watch: Michael Kors. Wrap Bracelet: Linea Pelle.

Have you voted for me yet? Click my picture below and go to the 'Popular Contestants' tab to vote!


Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Love the bun! Reminds me of my highschool days..very sweet and innocent looking! :)

    www.lacenleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the bun a lot. I'm not too sure about that skirt length- it looks really short in one of your pics. Like not even enough to cover your bum

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are stunning! I love love love the skirt! I saw it the other day in H&M, i should snagged it.

    -Cherrie
    CherrieAmore.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit. The details on the top are stellar.

    ReplyDelete