Quantcast

Thursday, June 21, 2012

LBS Beauty: 2nd Glossy Box Review



Finally getting around to posting this! So you guys remember when I introduced you to Glossybox right? They are a premiere beauty subscription service. For $21/month they give you access to global luxury beauty brands and trends. The lovely folks over at Glossybox US sent me their May Edition box full of goodies. And I fell head over heels in love with the packaging and contents once again. 



So luxe! They sent me a thank you letter for participating in their Glossy Chat on Twitter last month. It was all about hair - so fun! [CONTINUE]




Now for the goods! Here's what was inside the Glossy Box:



Can't wait to try this stuff! Have you heard of Glossybox? Would you subscribe?
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. I've heard of it before and im not sure if I'm going to be subscribing... this post definitely left me more interested. we will see. Love the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. I really want to subscribe to this now. you really get some great products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of them before, but it definitely wants me to try with subscription companies that send products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I think I want to try this service. Definitely a treat!!

    xoxo,
    www.beyondblackbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so excited when I was introduced to the US version of Glossy box. I cant wait to get my first box and review!!!
    worldoffashionandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete