Quantcast

Monday, June 11, 2012

My Insta-Weekend 6.8.12


It was everything a great summer weekend should be - sunny weather, bright clothing, brighter drinks and sale shopping. This weekend I...

- Spent too much time shopping at Joe Fresh (love this shop, I literally spent 2 hours browsing, trying on clothes and sampling their nail polish bar)

- Got cheap margaritas at this amazing outdoor mexican spot in midtown called Blockheads

- Indulged on a childhood favorite, Mister Softee

What did you guys get into this weekend?


Follow me on Instagram! I'm @LoveBrownSugar
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Love this weekend round up! I did a weekend recap on my blog too! What program do you use to get the photos in small boxes in this layout? Email me theesocialite@gmail.com
    xo
    B
    http://whatiworetiptotoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love a pic recap, seriously though, they NEED to open a Joe Fresh in Miami. I'm jus sayin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos, nice recap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a fab summer weekend. Tell me about the nail var at Joe Fresh. I missed your signature pink lip.

    xoxo,
    beyondblackbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete