Quantcast

Friday, August 24, 2012

Kickin' It: Optimum Miracle Oil Event With Tracee Ellis Ross

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of attending a press preview of Optimum Salon Care's new product launch. They unveiled their newest product line called Miracle Oil, which has a blend of 6 natural oils like jojoba, argan, coconut, sunflower, apricot & avocado. The event took place at 404 NYC and their newest brand ambassador Tracee Ellis Ross (my fave!) was on hand, swearing by their new product. I adore her. Here's a snapshot of the event:

The Optimum Care Miracle Oil collection is a product line for both natural-haired and relaxed divas alike. The collection includes a 6-in-1 Miracle Elixir, $8.99 (which is Tracee's go-to product), a Hair Creme $5.99, and a Hair Moisturizer $5.99.

So I met my hair icon Ms. Tracee Ellis Ross once again! The Queen of perfect curls and red lips. Remember when I posted about meeting her for the first time at that "Reed Between The Lines" Premiere Party last October? (Same night I had my Chance Encounter With Kanye?) She remembered me! I almost died when she told me my face looked familiar. We're practically BFF now. Mmhmm yes, we are. Be jealous.

Tracee showed up with her dedicated natural hairstylist extraordinaire Chuck Amos. He's a riot!

Natural-hair blogger and expert Curly Nikki was a co-host. She looked amazing per usual, with a sophisticated high puff and a beautifully color-blocked ensemble. Love her!

Bumped into two of my favorite beauty gurus - Danielle of The Style & Beauty Doctor and Nicole Marie Melton, Beauty Editor at Essence.com.

This face is always beat! Love her red lip moment - gorgeous!

Lovelies Jessica Andrews of Glamazons Blog and Kela Walker of Kela's Kloset!

The ladies of the hour - Nikki Walton of Curly Nikki and Tracee Ellis Ross.

There were product demonstrations by the brand managers, on how the product sinks into the hair for optimum moisture without the "grease".

Tracee even did her own product demonstration! About the 6-in-1 Miracle Oil Elixir, Tracee stated "There's 6 different oils and like 7 different uses for this product. And it's only $8.99 guys. That's like $1.25 per use. You can't lose!" 

These finger foods were everything. You guys know I like to eat. Sadly, I could only have like 2 of the things offered. Sigh, this Whole 30 plan is killing me! (That's another post altogether).


Overall it was an awesome event! Tracee asserted that she wouldn't endorse a product that she doesn't believe in. And I believe her. Hence, I'm planning to try these products out soon and I have a feeling they will be amazing.

Want to get your hands on some of your own? Check the Soft-Sheen Carson site for information about the product HERE and keep up with Optimum Hair Care on Facebook.

Will you be trying these out?
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Maravilhosa e fantastica!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracee! Tracee! You know I love you! All joking aside, I might have to join you on the trying these products train because her hair is always looking all types of right.

    http://indiexrocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great seeing all of you guys! I already tried the 6-in-1 Miracle Oil and digging it so far ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use to use their products but it left my hair to heavy. I will try this new product out and see how it works

    ReplyDelete