Quantcast

Monday, August 6, 2012

LoveBrownSugar Chic: Denim Ballerina

I hadn't worn this denim shirt in over a year, so I decided to dust it off and put it back into rotation with some of my faves from this season.

This lace A-line skirt is one of my favorite purchases this summer. I'm pear-shaped so this silhouette is really flattering for me. And you guys know I adore white lace.

I topped off the look with my tried & true summer standout accessories - my Cambridge Satchel and my gold gladiator flats from Marais USA.

You guys know I'm obsessed with chainlink jewelry. And of course, obscenely large cocktail rings.


Top: H&M (similar here) | Locket: Vintage (similar here) | Skirt: H&M (similar under $25 here) | Gladiator Sandals: Marais USA (similar here) | Bag: Cambridge Satchel Company (Buy Here) | Chainlink Bracelet: H&M (similar here) | Ring: Forever 21


Get The Look:

Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. These are such cute pix! You look like you're having a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sandals and neon bag! :)

    Amberly D'Anna
    www.asliceofglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that skirt! And anything denim is always great!

    www.phatsionplayground.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the whole outfit might I add that ring is gorgeous I love those large antique-like rings I need to build my own collection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I got the ring from Forever 21 but I LOVE thrifting vintage ones like this from places like Goodwill and Salvation Army

      Delete
  5. I love it! Great pop of color with the bag! :)

    » » » http://astyleinprogress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great dress, I almost picked up that ring too. I love the pop of color in the bag. Suite!

    www.living-thesuite-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have amazing hair and an infectious smile and im loving the bag. you know i squealed in delight and did a backflip when i saw that you had commented on my blog! im sure we will run into each other during fashion week again! and we must do a Harlem brunch for all us Harlem bombshells :-)

    xx
    Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks hun! Yes, we'll see each other at fashion week for sure!

      Delete