Quantcast

Friday, December 14, 2012

LoveBrownSugar Holiday Shopping Event NYC

NYC folks, it's that time!! I'm having an official launch event for my new nail lacquer "LoveBrownSugar" for LiSi Cosmetics and I would love for you guys to join me tomorrow afternoon in celebration. In addition to my nail lacquer, there are tons of amazing new Holiday products in-store at LiSi Cosmetics. As I've told you guys before, I'm a huge fan of the brand and I absolutely love all of their products. Aside from the amazing quality of the products, everything retails under $15! It's a win-win, seriously. There are pro makeup artists to guide you through the products and you can actually TEST the products in-store (unlike drugstore brands).

LoveBrownSugar Holiday Shopping Event
December 15th, 2012 
1:00PM - 4:00PM
LiSi Cosmetics Flagship Store
741 Broadway (at Astor Pl), New York, NY 10003

I'll be at the store from 1:00-4:00PM to mingle, chat with you guys about my favorite products and help you shop for all your holiday needs. We'll be giving away door prizes, serving sweets and partying it up in celebration so don't miss it! No RSVP necessary, just pop by the store and tell them you're here for LoveBrownSugar!

See you tomorrow!
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment