Quantcast

Friday, October 2, 2009

Updates: Solange for Honey Magazine

I have more Solange updates for yall! She recently did a spread for HoneyMag.com and she looks amazing. Although I doubted this change at first, I definitely think Solange is starting to grow into the shaved head look. These HoneyMag.com pics are fierce and she seems very confident. She's been loud and proud about her new 'do lately, even making an appearance on Oprah this week to speak about the plight of the Black woman's hair! You can love it or hate it, but when someone is as confident as Solange despite the naysayers and personal attacks, you can't help but somewhat appreciate:

For the full HoneyMag.com interview with Solange click HERE. Enjoy!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I think the 1st look is just ridiculous :-/ while the others are interesting and brave choices made by the stylist. And those leopard print heels she's wearing in the 3rd & 4th looks are FIERCE!!! I saw them in Grazia, my favourite fashion weekly and I'm still figuring out in my head, a way to afford them -at £700!! but still!

    And ofcourse, THANKS FOR FOLLOWING NQQxxx beauty!!!

    You’ve made my day :-)

    Be sure to expect plenty of stylish posts heading your way!

    Much love <3
    xxx
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. No likey. Except for the leopard print shoes. She should just give up.

    ReplyDelete