Quantcast

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cover Girls: Chanel Iman for Allure Magazine

Chanel Iman graces yet another editorial spread. Can't be mad at the girl. She's doing her thing! This Allure spread for their April Issue is so refreshing. I'm loving the citrus colors and the movement in these shots...

Patrick Demarchelier strikes again! He's definitely one of my fave fashion photographers...

So first let's talk about the amazing shoes in this spread. From platforms to pumps and brights to blacks this is definitely an accessory spotlight.

 
One of this spring's big trends: mix & match prints. I love the shape of this dress...so fun!
  
These heels make me greener with envy than this lime-colored frock...not so much feeling the possom tail though - yikes! 

Color blocks at their best. This look is fierce and look at those toned arms! A small part of me hopes those muscles were created in Photoshop.

I love how soft and flirty these two looks (above and below) are. And of course the movement is amazing. Makes me wanna rock a long (Beyonce in Get Me Bodied) ponytail!

So what's the verdict on this Allure spread? Fierce or Foolish?


Pin It!

1 comment: