Quantcast

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Solange Knowles Lands Modeling Contract

Source

Congrats to my girl (bff in my head) Solange Knowles! According to Vogue UK, the natural diva just landed a modeling contract with Next Model Management. How major is that? This means we may see her beautiful face attached to national fashion & beauty campaigns soon. Who knows? She might be strutting the runways at fashion week. She betta WORK!


Here's what she had to say about her new gig:

“Artistic expression is invaluable to me in all walks of my career and I am so excited to continue to develop this path along with such an amazing team at Next Model Management. I feel right at home working with people who have worked beside such creative forces in the world.”


Between the new gig and becoming an Aunt this week, I'd say Solo is on a roll. 

What do you think?
Source: HuffPost BV
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that second picture. Her hair looks fierce. I can't wait to see more of her, there aren't many (if any) natural hair women in the media and it would be refreshing to see somebody with hair similar to mine : ) Oh and by the way I made myself a "dream" board!

    finding-the-beautiful-me.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Solange style. I think she grew to be a beautiful woman as well as a style icon to many.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love me some Sol-Angel! She is an amazing young woman, I'm glad she is becoming more well known.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Solange is absolutely one of my favorites! So stylish and talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her natural style and swagga. I have started seeing her more often in fashion magazines and I am looking to seeing her more often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! I'd love to see more natural women in fashion ads & editorials.

    ReplyDelete