Quantcast

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

LoveBrownSugar Chic: NYFW Day 3

Here's the outfit I rocked on Saturday for New York Fashion Week. I went to countless events rocking this outfit on Saturday, so you'll be seeing alot of this dress in upcoming posts about my fashion week festivities:


Leather Jacket: Vintage. Dress: Forever 21. Necklace: Street Vendor. Bag: H&M. Boots: ALDO. Bracelets: Street Vendor. Watch: Michael Kors. Ring: H&M.

 
I went with Urban Decay eyeshadow in Half Baked for a golden glow on my eyes. For the lips, I opted for MAC lipstick in Ruby Woo.

The dress was a big hit on Saturday. Can you believe I paid $29.80 for it at Forever 21? Best purchase all February!

More fashion week posts to come. Keep up with my live NYFW updates on Twitter. Follow me @LoveBrownSugar
Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. Very Cute, and very nice to put the leather jacket with it. You hair looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this dress is gorgeous, and the color is so beautiful on you! love how you paired it with the leather jacket too!

    xo, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is HAUTE! I'm adoring the hear, the color of the dress, and most of all, your ability to look like a million bucks using just a dollar. Thumbs up all around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty color on you, and the necklace is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look. It was a pleasure meeting you (in that dress!) on Saturday. Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!!! That dress is like the color of Essie's Turks and Caicos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look. You are adorable. I envy the way you do your hair... My hair is a mess! But yours always looks so fresh. how do you do it?!??! Anyway, I love this dress and the color definitely compliments your skin tone. The first thing I noticed though was the necklace...Lovely. Great combo and looks comfy as well... Hope you had fun at NYFW.. Lucky Lucky you!!

    LiteralGemini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this, the colour of your dress is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice dress, match well with your curves !

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very nice and I love the dress!!! Work it!!!

    ReplyDelete