Quantcast

Monday, December 3, 2012

Cover Girls: Kerry Washington for UPTOWN

3 snaps in a Z-formation for my girl Kerry Washington. I love this woman! Aside from my absolute obsession with "Scandal" (I start going through withdrawal on Thursday morning before new episodes premiere!), Kerry has been tearing it up on both the small and big screen. This month she covers my alma mater - UPTOWN Magazine - flaunting sultry and sass for days. 

2012 has definitely been Kerry's year. She's scored a leading role on an ABC series and this month she stars in Quentin Tarantino's "Django Unchained" with Jamie Foxx. 

She also happens to be one of my favorite red-carpet stunners. She never misses a beat with her fashion choices.



Thoughts on her cover look?

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. She looks gorge! iDie.

    And shameless plug...I wrote the Tokyo piece! It's my first travel piece published in a magazine. Woohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love her...she is a positive force
    cb

    ReplyDelete