Quantcast

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

LoveBrownSugar Fashion Week Coverage: Carlos Miele

Trekking my way in and out of the tents Monday, I had the opportunity to view some amazing collections. Some brilliant, some unexpected, some minimalist - but all unique. Following is my coverage of Carlos Miele:

Carlos Miele Fall 2010 Collection:
The Carlos Miele collection was vibrant and full of life. From bright colored prints, to chunky knits in jeweled tones, the theme for the Carlos show was intricate detailing...

 I love seeing a show with such intricate work put into the pieces; you can see it from miles away ( as you sometimes happen to be miles away in standing room sections). 

 Some sequins, some fur, a few geo-techno prints, leather and lots of jeweled tones for good measure.Carlos Miele was an awesome show.

Backstage I caught a snapshot of the only brown girl who walked in the show, model Rel. Cute, isn't she? I was loving her vintage blazer! And on the right, I caught up with the designer Carlos, who is exuberant and full of life himself - hence the amazing clothes!
But WAIT! There's more. View the entire Carlos Miele collection at my album HERE.
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment