Quantcast

Monday, February 8, 2010

LoveBrownSugar Does Mercedes Benz Fashion Week!


So I'm sure you all remember my Spring 2010 Fashion Week coverage from Mercedes Benz Fashion Week last September; back when I would do absolutely anything to get inside the tents. I had the privilege of working directly with IMG as a volunteer and I had access to a number of amazing shows that I got to see up close. Back in September, I made a vow to myself that by February, I would rack up a few invites of my own. Well this year ladies and gents, I'm in! I've already racked up a sizable number of invites and I'm stoked to be covering the shows for you guys. Stay tuned for details on all the shows I'll be covering but I can tell you already it's gonna be major - some notables invites thus far include Arise Fashion Collective, Rebecca Taylor, Perry Ellis and more...


In the meantime, here are a few of my wishlist items. All I need are a few statement accessories and some trend pieces to pair with my basics...

You know they say: it's an unknown rule that the higher-ups in the industry who have multiple shows to go to but too little time, often pass off their unwanted invites to the best dressed fashion groupies in line. Well, if you plan to attempt waiting on line for shows, make sure you're fresh to death!
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! Please keep us updated, and I can’t wait to read your show reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OWWW congrats girl! I know how it feels to open an invite like BLAM! lol i know your coverage will be GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!! I'm going to...as one of those groupies! But Hey!! whatever I can go to get in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! congrats :) that's amazing

    ReplyDelete