Quantcast

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Confessions of a Shopaholic: Twinkle By Wenlan Sample Sale

For all you LBS fashionistas on a budget like myself, get your fashion fix minus the extra dollar signs with sample sales like this one. I must say the Twinkle By Wenlan show for Fall 2010 was one of my absolute faves. It's where I met the lovely Angela Simmons sitting front row and center. 


Wenlan Chai, the designer behind the amazing Twinkle line has an amazing aesthetic. Romantic, fun, girly and free - those are words that come to mind. If you're in the NYC area - be sure to line up early. These steals will be gone in no time. Enjoy!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. EEK! I absolutely ADORE Angela Simmons' fashion!! She's so European with her taste but mixed with America's love for colour! To Die FOR!!

    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete