Quantcast

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Style Candy: Beyonce's "Why Don't You Love Me" Video


I tend to take inspiration from a number of things - street style, red carpet photos, fashion mags and even music videos. I was too hyped when the pics from the set of Alicia Keys' and Beyonce's "Put It in a Love Song" were released. Well, when I ran across Queen Bey's new music video for "Why Don't You Love Me", I died then came back to life. This video is laced with style inspiration from the pin-up housewife attire to the studded turbans and neon stilletos. Just watch...


Notable fashion pieces from the vid: the turban (updated version of the doobie head tie), Betty Boop-esque two-piece suit, neon platforms, vintage lace and veil headpiece, seersucker jumpsuit, bright lips, pastel nails...


Stay tuned for a follow up Style Candy with some of these cool pieces and where you can cop your own!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the jewelry. The enormous cocktail rings, big gawdy necklaces and earrings. I'm drooling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely loved this video. fav style pieces were most def the seersucker jumpsuit,cat eyes, and turquoise nails.

    ReplyDelete