Quantcast

Monday, May 17, 2010

Confessions of a Shopaholic: LaQuan Smith Lookbook

I'm absolutely in love with new designer Laquan Smith's lookbook. First, he used one of my fave models Sessilee Lopez. She looks absolutely fierce in this lookbook spread. Next, his designs are DOPE! They've been featured in Vogue and he's even a young mentee of fashion greats like Andre Leon Talley. Love his stuff so much, I shouted hium out in my Clutch Mag Feature Monday's Muse as one of my fave designers. I mean, what else is there to say? I love young black telent. He's doing his thing...

 Loving the construction on his pieces. Exaggerated shoulders - check. Impeccable construction - check. Love it!


If this isn't a pencil skirt, I don't know what is...

This Sea Urchin dress has been seen on singer/model Cassie post Met Gala:


For more information on LaQuan Smith visit laquansmith.com and follow him on @LaQuanSmith
Pin It!

1 comment: