Quantcast

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Beauty Buzz: Jimmy Choo Fragrance Launch

 Luxury and truly covet-worthy shoe line Jimmy Choo is now branching off into the world of eau de parfum. The newest addition to their product line, Jimmy Choo Fragrance is coming to a Saks Fifth Avenue fragrance counter near you. This one's going on my birthday list for sure. Here are some behind the scenes flicks of Jimmy Choo founder Tamara Mellon shooting promo for the fragrance...


Promo Shoot, Jimmy Choo Fragrance
Tamara Mellon, Founder & Chief Creative Officer of Jimmy Choo says of the new launch,
Fragrance has always been part of my vision for Jimmy Choo. To fully extend the Jimmy Choo lifestyle, enveloping a woman with the sensuality and essence of the brand. I have always loved wearing perfume; it is part of my identity. Now to create a signature fragrance for Jimmy Choo expressing an aura of strength and beauty is my ultimate dream.
Founder, Tamara Mellon
 I'm excited! Will you be purchasing?
Pin It!

1 comment: