Quantcast

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Kickin' It: NY Screening of The Game

Cast of BET's The Game
If you guys follow me on Twitter you probably know that last night I attended an exclusive press screening of BET’s new series The Game. Though the series is new to BET, it definitely isn’t new to loyal fans who’ve been following the show since it’s cancellation on the CW Network. I’m one of those people who didn’t understand the hype behind the show until AFTER it was cancelled. I spent summer of 2009 watching each of the episodes on Youtube and I absolutely fell in love. So you can imagine my delight when I had the chance to cover the event and interview some of my favorite characters...

Wendy Raquel Robinson
I snagged a quick Q&A with Wendy Raquel Robinson, better known as “Tasha Mack” on the show. You can check out my one-on-one with her over at UPTOWN Magazine.

From left: Hosea Chanchez, Me, Pooch Hall
I also got a chance to meet my favorite guys – Hosea Chanchez and Pooch Hall, aka “Malik Wright” and “Derwin Davis”. I even snagged a smooch from Pooch – he’s a cutie! (sorry for the blur)

Here area few of my favorite Twitpics from the event...

Pooch Hall and Tia Mowry Hardrict
 Isn't this pic of "Melanie" and "Derwin" so adorable? They're the cutest.

Tia Mowry Hardrict
And can I say Tia Mowry is just the sweetest thing! She walked into the room, passed by me and said "Hey! How are you?!" with the biggest smile, without even having to know who I was. Love when celebs are genuine like that. And her red dress was a great fit.

Coby Bell
 Coby Bell was there as well. I really liked his tweed peacoat. All the men of the cast are super handsome in person, and have great style.

Tune in tonight on BET at 10/9c to see the entire cast in their Season 4 premiere of the game. I screened it last night and I must say - it was worth the wait! Anyone else a huge fan? Throwing a party? Soundoff below!

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Pooch Hall kissed you! Swooon...

    And I've loved Tia since Sister/Sister!

    I would also catch random episodes and end up confused. So last week week when BET ran a marathong, I DVR'd it and made it my mission to watch each episode. So excited for the new season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been watching The Game since the first episode so it is still odd to see them move towards a drama rather than a comedy. It still feels like it needs a laugh track or something. The premiere was great however.Happy it's back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like youre blog and i follow you

    i hope you follow me too^^

    http://yeahhrangers.blogspot.com/

    kiss kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah I would have passed out if pooch kissed me. Girl...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am soooo effn jealous!!! Pooch is my dream husband!! They wouldve had to mop me up off the floor!!!!! what was he like?? did he smell good?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pics are cute. I normally like the show but I can't take it when they make characters I like super scandalous.

    ReplyDelete