Quantcast

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cover Girls: Rihanna for Vogue Magazine

Rihanna covers the April 2011 issue of Vogue Magazine in a Chanel Pre-Fall 2011 collection dress and flowing red hair. She looks absolutely beautiful. She puts me in the mind of a black Ariel from Disney's The Little Mermaid.That was my favorite childhood movie....anyway, I digress. Apparently she's also the youngest black female to cover US Vogue.

UPDATE: Check out this Behind-the-Scenes video of Rihanna's covershoot that I found over at Racked. In the vid, Rihanna discusses her curves and her love for everything fashion:




What do you all think? Soundoff below?
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. She also kind of looks like Jessica Rabbit from Roger Rabbit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow!
    Finally a Vogue issue i can read
    I'm sorry but i would read more if only they had a bit more black in them.
    Aand i loove Riri.
    She does look just like Jessica Rabbit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks Ariel from the Little Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe I'm delusuional, but Rihanna can do no wrong in my eyes! She's very va-va voom, love the Veronica Lake hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I flipped through the issue today in Publix. She kilt (no misspelling) it! Every shot was a yes in my book. Didn't read the article and not a faithful buyer of Vogue but I may break down and snag this issue.

    ReplyDelete