Quantcast

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

LoveBrownSugar Chic: Sunbeams in Soho

 At the conclusion to NYFW last month, I had the pleasure of meeting up with the lovely Christina of ProfreshStyle to have lunch and blogger chat in downtown Soho.

Photo via ProfreshStyle.com
 Before we sat down for Thai deliciousness at Peep Soho, this lovely lady snapped a few shots of me. Isn't she gorge? I was super happy she suggested we take street shots. It was a gorgeous day...


Mother Nature decided to bless us with a 60 degree day to finish off NYFW, so in celebration I broke out the spring attire.

I layered this light & airy top from Forever 21 over an H&M maxi-dress. 

My quintessential accessories. I no longer leave home without my H&M fringe bag (which apparently is always mistaken for some other designer bag *shrugs* I'm not mad) and my Michael Kors watch. 


Top: Forever21. Maxi Dress: H&M. Wedges: Forever21. Fringe Bag: H&M. Watch: Michael Kors. Bangle: Street Vendor

Photography by ProfreshStyle
Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shots! You guys look like models! I used to go to Peep all the time when I worked in NYC. I love their lunch specials. Aren't the bathrooms at Peep kinda creepy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @herCatwalk SO creepy! Omg everytime I go in there I look around like "Can they see me??" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you posted something. I keep peeping in here to see what new post you have. You look great lady!

    I want to come to NY so bad but I dont have any any friends up there who know where to go as far as non tourist spots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORE!! That fringe bag is the most!

    Editor & Chic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great photos! The lighting is perfect, and that top is gorgeous!

    **Rocquelle**
    www.considermelovely.com
    Twitter: @ConsiderMeLuvly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos and outfit! You both have similar looking on tops on hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE. That top looks awesome on you! If you get bored with it, you can mail it to me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys look great. Loving that fringe bag and white top!

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this top! It looks really comfortable and vintage :)

    ReplyDelete