Quantcast

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

LoveBrownSugar Feature: Essence Fab 40 & The Root 7 Black Blogs

Hey loves! Just an update on some recent articles I've had the pleasure of being featured in. New York Fashion Week is about to kick into high gear and I can't think of a better way to start everything off. I'm so honored and humbled to be recognized by the following media outlets. And I thank you guys (my readers) for your continued support. I couldn't have made these lists without you!

Essence Fab 40 Fashion Bloggers - February 2012



You may remember that I was featured as an Essence Fab 40 blogger last August. Well, they've revamped the list and I'm proud to announce that I'm still on the list! Check me out HERE!

The Root: 7 Black Blogs To Read During Fashion Week


Of the numerous online outlets catering to people of color, I truly appreciate outlets like The Root. They offer up amazing daily content with honest and intriguing perspective on a number of different issues. So it comes as no surprise that I gagged and did a cartwheel when I saw that they featured me in this season's edition of their Black Blogs To Read During Fashion Week! I can't stop smiling from ear to ear. Such an honor. Check me out HERE! 
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Christina!! I remember looking at the list last year and that is when I started following your blog. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete