Quantcast

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Cover Girls: Kerry Washington for ARISE Magazine

I called it last year, guys. 2013 is the Year of Kerry. Kerry Washington is on a roll, gracing yet another magazine cover to kick off the new year. This time she talks exclusively with ARISE Magazine about her role in blockbuster Tarantino hit "Django Unchained", and her pride in being the only African-American female lead in a national TV role.

About the honor, she told ARISE "I felt proud of America. I felt proud of us as a society that we allowed the face of this show to be something that we don’t normally see in this role."

How can you NOT adore her?! I can't wait to see what else is in store for her thus year. I also can't wait for Scandal to return on this Thursday, January 10th. I've been on the edge of my seat since the last cliffhanger episode! (I'm addicted!)

For a sneak peek at what's inside Issue 18 of ARISE, click here!
Pin It!

1 comment: