Quantcast

Friday, January 4, 2013

LoveBrownSugar Chic: Parkside Layers

You guys probably remember this tweed cape from my Harlem Daze post last year. Yes, this winter it made a reappearance. It's probably one of my absolute favorite Zara purchases. Because it's not as thick, I end up having to do some heavy layering when I wear it.

This Urban Outfitters Deena + Ozzy handbag has been holding me down since October. I picked it up on one of my shopping sprees to Lenox Square Mall in Atlanta when I visited. It was on sale! From $79.99 to $39.99. I wanted to squeal. Y'all know I love a good steal.


I've been more into wine/plum lips for the winter months as opposed to bright red. I'll be putting together a post of my favorites soon. The one I'm wearing above is Makeup Forever Aqua Rouge in Raspberry ($24.00). It's super longwear so I can go out for dinner, drinks and more and not a smudge. It's like magic or something. Also, if you're following me on Instagram (@LoveBrownSugar), you've probably seen me posting pics of my new winter protective style. I have extensions from Indique Hair in Bounce Deep Wavy mixed with Bounce Coil Curl. I love the volume. Feeling like Auntie Diana Ross these days (*3 snaps in a Z formation*).

Cape: Zara (similar here from Macy's) | Blouse: Forever 21 | Pants: Old Navy | Boots: Nine West (similar here) | Bag: Urban Outfitters (similar here) | Cuff: c/o Stella & Dot | Necklace & Ring: Street Vendor | Watch: Michael Kors

Photos by Sharifa S. Daniels
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Yes I remember the tweed cape post. I love both looks. Loving the color combination as well.

    -Shakiyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the cape!!!! and the leaf bracelet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the tweed cape. I've seen other capes before but the color on this one is spot on. Had to post the image on one of my collections on SocialBliss. Here's the link if you'd like to check it out.

    http://www.socialbliss.com/ginacampos/great-blogger-styles-HA4TONZS

    ReplyDelete